Here you can learn more about how companies can become employee owned, for your own business, your clients, or businesses in your region. This library of resources is created and curated by the Workers to Owners collaborative. Workers to Owners makes it possible for small businesses across the United States to become employee owned and get best outcome for business owners, workers, and the places the business are located in. Get in touch with a Worker to Owners member locally to seek professional support.
What is Employee Ownership?
Why Employee Ownership Now?
- ICA Group – Ensuring Your Legacy: Succession Planning & Democratic Employee Ownership
- OEOC – An Owners Guide to Business Succession Planning
- Becoming Employee Owned – Company Stories
- DAWI – Successful Cooperative Ownership Transitions
- Project Equity – Case Studies Business Conversions to Worker Cooperatives
How it Works
- DAWI – Employee Ownership Conversion Overview
- OEOC – Selling Your Business to Your Employees
- DAWI – Becoming Employee Owned
- DAWI – Decisions in the Process of Business Transition
- W2O – Ownership Culture Self-Assessment
- Ownership Associates – Creating an Ownership Culture
- OEOC – Creating Ownership Culture