Earth Designs Cooperative is 6-employee landscaping company in Rosendale, New York, in the Hudson Valley. The founder of the young company converted it to a worker cooperative as it grew in order to retain employees who might otherwise see the work as fulfilling but temporary. The company was restructured to give employees greater opportunity for professional growth, investment and the pride of ownership, while the founder stayed on as a member.
- Earth Designs Cooperative
- Earth Designs – Converting a Young Business
- CDI – Earth Designs Cooperative Plans for Growth through Employee Ownership
- Country Wisdom News – Earth Designs
- Pathways to Ownership Case Study – Earth Designs (webinar recording)